Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) in partnership with USAID funded Human Resources for Health (HRH) Kenya Mechanism implemented by IntraHealth International Inc., invites Afya Elimu Fund first time loan applications for the academic year 2017/2018. Afya Elimu Fund targets needy students training in middle level medical training colleges (listed on HELB website) such as Kenya Medical Training College [KMTC], faith based and other private training institutions offering Diplomas and Certificates in medical courses.
The Fund is currently inviting first time loan applications for the 2017-2018 academic year. Only those students who have not previously applied are eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
1. Applicants should access and fill the 2017/2018 First Time Afya Elimu Fund Loan Application Form (LAF) from the HELB website www.helb.co.ke
2. Print two copies of the application form.
3. Ensure the form is properly filled. Sign the form and also have it signed and stamped by the relevant official as requested.
4. Submit one copy of the duly completed application form to the Higher Education Loans Board offices located at Anniversary Towers Building, 18th Floor, University Way, Nairobi OR drop it at any HELB Desk at the following Huduma Centres : Nairobi- GPO, Machakos, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu, Kakamega, Kisii, Nyeri, Embu, Kitui, Bungoma, Lodwar, Meru, Thika, Trans-Nzoia, Kericho, Nandi, Muranga, Garissa, Narok, Migori, Chuka and Kilifi
5. Retain one copy of the duly filled LAF (Mandatory).
1. HELB will use the email and telephone contacts provided on the Loan Application Form for communication on the progress of the application.
2. The number of students supported and amount of loans awarded will depend on availability of funds.
For a pleasant online experience, please ensure that you read, understand and follow the instructions provided at the beginning of the online loan application process. The closing date for the loan applications is January 19th, 2018.
For queries please contact: HELB Contact Centre Tel: +254 711 052 000
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Facebook and Twitter: @HELBPage