Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) in partnership with USAID funded Human Resources for Health (HRH) Kenya Mechanism implemented by IntraHealth International Inc., invites Afya Elimu Fund first and subsequent loan applications for the academic year 2019/2020. Afya Elimu Fund targets needy students training in middle level medical colleges (listed on HELB website) such as Kenya Medical Training College [KMTC], Faith Based Organizations [FBO’s] and other Institutions offering Diplomas and Certificates in medical courses.
How to Apply:
Applicants should access HELB website helb.co.ke and fill:
- 2019/2020 First Time Afya Elimu Fund Loan Application Form(LAF) for those who have never applied before
- 2019/2020 Second and Subsequent Time Afya Elimu Fund Loan Application Form(LAF) for those who have applied before
- Print two copies of the application form
- Ensure the form is properly filled. Sign the form and also have it signed and stamped by the relevant official as requested.
- Submit one copy of the duly completed application form to the Higher Education Loans Board Offices located at Anniversary Towers Building, 18th Floor, University Way, Nairobi OR drop it at any HELB Desk at the following Huduma Centres : Nairobi- GPO, Machakos, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu, Kakamega, Kisii, Nyeri, Embu, Kitui, Bungoma, Lodwar, Meru, Thika, Trans-Nzoia, Kericho, Nandi, Muranga, Garissa, Narok, Migori, Chuka and Kilifi
- Retain one copy of the duly filled LAF (Mandatory).
- HELB will use the email and telephone contacts provided on the Loan Application Form for communication on the progress of the application.
- The number of students supported and amount of loans awarded will depend on availability of funds.
- The HELB loan application form is FREE
- The application form is only accessible through the HELB student portal on helb.co.ke
- DO NOT PAY anyone to process your HELB loan
- In case of any queries, seek assistance ONLY from HELB
For a pleasant online experience, please ensure that you read, understand and follow the instructions provided at the beginning of the online loan application process. The closing date for the loan applications is 31st January 2020.
For queries please contact: HELB Contact Centre Tel: +254 711 052 000
Email: email@example.com | Facebook and Twitter: @HELBPage