Kenyan Government partners include the Ministry of Health (MOH), Ministry of Education (MOE) and the Ministry of Planning and Devolution (MPD). The Ministry of Health has 6 departments within the organization which focuses on their respective sector who are under the supervision of the Director of Medical Services, Principal secretary and Cabinet secretary.
- Department of Preventive and Promotive Health
- Department of Curative and Rehabilitation Health Services
- Department of Standards and Quality Assurance and Regulations
- Department of Planning and Health Financing
- Department of Health Sector Coordination and Inter Government
- Department of Administrative Services